Monday, March 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

A collection of things:

It looked to me that the ISU women just ran out of gas. OU saw a crack, rushed through to take the lead, and that was that. Great teams do that. The great BF teams of the early '00s could do that too. A nice fat NCAA seed will be the reward for the run in OKC.

A hat tip to KU for winning the tourney title, too. Now get past the opening weekend in the NCAAs, please? I get tired of taking flak from my B1011 friends.

Didn't make the NCAA's? Don't lose noncon games to what turn into last place teams i.e. Drake and Arizona State.

I have a soft spot for basketball schools, that is schools that don't play Big Time Football. May Villanova, Gonzaga, Marquette, Geo Wash., Georgetown, Xavier, Creighton and Duke all play above their seed.

I look forward to again putting Kansas in the above joke.

I feel a cold coming on around Thursday, 10 AM CDT.

Peterclone

No comments: