Monday, November 27, 2006

Time for fresh unis

At a school like ISU, a coaching change means a uniform change. If ISU is going to mimic someone, here are my personal favorites:



USC- the classic, essentially unchanged since the leather helmet days.



The Redskins from the 60's. Another good look after adjusting to ISU's cardinal and gold. (Photo from a Japanese Football League. Who would have thunk it?)



If we are going to revert to the gold helmets ISU wore in the 60's, why not the old school 49ers look?




What can I say? I like the yellow pants, even the USFL Philadelphia Stars version.

My point is this: I hate teams that have two colors (Blue and gold, red and blue, orange and maroon) who then wear unis that have as much white on them as possible. Leave that for the hundreds of teams that are (insert color here) and white. ISU is Cardinal and Gold. Wear both, dang it!

Which means, no this:




Peterclone

No comments: